Monday, March 28, 2011

My Fav New Protein Find!


I'm in love!  With my new fav protein powder!
Those who know me know I am a protein snob.  I absolutely WILL NOT eat anything with fake sugars in it, so sometimes finding a good protein is tough since so many have junk in them.  This protein is darn near flavorless, vegan, gluten-free, dairy free, non soy and sans any junk (no fillers, no isolates, no synthetic nutrients, no artificial sweeteners, no preservatives, etc)... what more could you ask for?!?
The best part, it's a COMPLETE protein providing 18 grams of protein and all essential amino acids.  It's made up of living grains and seeds that together make the full amino acid chain so it becomes a complete protein.  I can't say I've ever found a protein like this one before.  I have used it in every shake flavor combination I make and you can add it to just about anything to increase your protein intake and the flavor, or lack thereof I should say, is fantastic.
So, raise your glass (of protein shake) to this healthy, organic, raw, nutritious protein powder!
(I bought it at our local Vitamin Cottage, but I'm sure it's sold in most health food stores).
This is a COMPLETE protein with probiotics and is dairy free and vegan! It s the complete package!


No comments:

Post a Comment