Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Grasshopper Supreme Meal Replacement OR Protein Shake (another one to try for dessert!)


Ok, ok, so I know I’m not any genius for adding peppermint to my chocolate shake.  Sometimes people get into a food rut, doing the same boring thing over and over and forget that little additions like a shot of peppermint change up a drab chocolate shake dramatically.  Hence I thought I’d post this and hopefully renew your shake rut today.  **smile**
Tasty dessert alternative:  You can also use just chocolate protein powder (or plain protein with chocolate extract) and peppermint if looking for a lower calorie protein shake only, especially at night for dessert!
Grasshopper Supreme Meal Replacement Shake
Approx 2 cups ice
Approx 2 cups water (or almond, soy or coconut milk, depending on your personal macros)
2 scoops chocolate Isagenix Shake Mix
Approx 1/4 tsp of peppermint extract or to taste
Handful of spinach (because I put spinach in everything and it’s virtuously tasteless and packed with nutrients)
1/2 scoop Isagenix Fiber Pro
(can add unflavored protein if more protein is desired)
Here's the link for the Isagenix shakes, Fiber Pro and the best, purest protein powder I've ever come across:



Try with chocolate protein for another healthy "dessert" idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment