Thursday, April 7, 2011

Calling all peanut butter fanatics!


Who doesn't love peanut butter?!?  I know I for one have eaten a half jar of peanut butter or more in one sitting.
Although I know there's nothing like dipping into the creamy jar of goodness and licking the spoon off, I can't help but keep at the back of my mind how many calories I'm eating, so that's definitely not something I do that often.  Yet I still love peanut butter and need that fix.  Luckily, there's good news!
One of my favorite things to add to shakes, bake with, etc is called PB2.  It's peanut butter in powder form, so there's MUCH fewer calories.  In fact, there's only 45 calories in 2 Tablespoons!  Granted, it's just not the same as eating true peanut butter, but if you're looking for a sweet fix or a peanut butter fix, make up something using PB2 to satisfy those cravings.  I've put it in my shakes with chocolate Isagenix meal replacement powder, baked healthy brownies with it, and even drizzle it over my apple slices for a healthy snack (see some of my earlier posts for a few recipes and ideas, and stay tuned for many more!).
You can also get chocolate flavored PB2 and both can be ordered from:
If you want to try it with the chocolate meal replacement shake (seriously yummy like a peanut butter cup!) you can order those from this site:

Can you say yum?!?  Low cal peanut butter substitute!  


Mix PB2 with this for a peanut butter cup flavored meal replacement.  Dee-lish!  

No comments:

Post a Comment